Wednesday 11 May 2011

Problems with the business

Initially when I was told about the workings of the company I was skeptical as to whether this business idea would generate a profit which was one of the assessment criteria for the unit. Initially I saw no way of the company making a profit especially when we would have to contribute economically to the project.

However, I was informed that we would partly fund the project along with the college to get the website up and running in the beginning. Then students who wanted to put their work on the sit would pay a small fee. As far as I am concerned the project may not make a huge amount of money in the short term, however the website would generate money from future students at ravensbourne. Potentially the concept could work and it would be a good way to promote students and Ravensbourne as a creative institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment