Wednesday 11 May 2011

Working as a Team

I am confident that the business idea will work, however I am worried that the team will not function as a collaborative unit to get the business up and running ready for assessment. I am concerned that there are not many people turning up for the scheduled lessons and as yet I have not yet had a group meeting where all of the members have been present. This is a worrying sign, particularly as the formative is due in a couple of weeks. I have not been given any directions or job roles in spite of inquiring what I should be doing, this does not bode well. I have taken matters into my own hands by designing logos for the company. First and foremost I am a designer, I might as well use my talents to come up with something stunning which should spark some interest within the group members and motivate them to work. The last thing I want to do is take on the sole responsibility of getting this project off the ground. Hopefully it will not come to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment